In today's dynamic and challenging business environment, identifying and growing potential leaders is a crucial part of the development of any organization. With that in mind, OCI has committed itself to pursuing this goal by effectively developing its middle management level to move forward and leading today's high performance culture
The program creates an opportunity for growth within the organization through effective succession planning and internal recruitment to enhance employees overall job performance and job satisfaction
The Leadership Program is competitive. A screening phase will be implemented to identify relevant candidates and will be based on the below criteria:
- 5- 15 years of work experience
- Minimum of 2 years working at OCI
- Grades from (G1) up to (MO1)
- Selection Process
- The selection process includes the following:
- English Test
- Assessment Center
- Personality Questionnaire
- Feedback and Interview
However, in case a candidate is not selected, areas of improvement will be identified and additional training will be provided. The candidate can then apply to the program next year.
The program will entail the below:
- Technical training in relevant fields if needed
- Direct coaching
- Special role assignments
- Job rotation if needed
- Soft skills courses
- Management courses
Reporting & Follow up
- Frequent and periodic reports will be filled out by the coaches separately or in partnership with their employees
- Candidates will be requested to fill out periodic progress reports and participate in the required action plan
- Highly trained and qualified coaches from different projects, areas and fields will follow up on selected employees
- A dedicated team from OCI Academy will follow up on the employees development plan progress as well as action plan implementation
- By joining the 'Leadership program', the employee will have the following benefits:
- Potential for growth
- Individual career development
- Being assessed with different tools
- Getting feedback
- Recognition from the Human Resources & Top Management
Who will be able to apply?
At the current stage, we are accepting only Senior Level Engineers who are at Grade (1).
What happens after I have completed the program?
The Leadership Program is designed to develop and prepare future managers to move forward and to lead in a high Performance culture. Once the program has been completed, the candidate will be at the top of the company's list for the next vacant position. Vacancies will be announced by the Human Resources Dept.
How can I apply?
The first thing you need to do is send us your CV - please send us an email direct to email@example.com